Tumblr usefulness for Rosa Say which you’re welcome to get in on: Finds I’m reading, learning, and weaving into an ‘Imi ola life.
For less: Follow @rosasay on Twitter. For more: Visit my blog continuing the conversations of Managing with Aloha
Subscribe to Ho‛ohana Aloha by Email
Posts tagged freedom
Joseph Goldstein, in A Heart Full of Peace (Wisdom Publications)
Note to Self: Make Peace.
On the 10th Day of Christmas: Freedom
Freedom. Something we take for granted much too much. Think of all the ways you are unshackled and free to make your choices, and it becomes clear that most of us know no other way to live. Within virtue, we set our hearts free.
Will be revisiting my Managing with Aloha Coaching archives for this one today: In Search of the Ultimate Freedom. It was written in May of 2008, and I am wondering what has changed our world (and in my perspectives) since then.
How is freedom an Aloha Virtue for you?
The series starts here: In Keeping with our December Tradition: Twelve Aloha Virtues
- On the 1st Day of Christmas: Prayer
- On the 2nd Day of Christmas: Vitality
- On the 3rd Day of Christmas: Grace
- On the 4th Day of Christmas: Peace
- On the 5th Day of Christmas: Wonder
- On the 6th Day of Christmas: Gratitude
- On the 7th Day of Christmas: Humor
- On the 8th Day of Christmas: Joy
- On the 9th Day of Christmas: Hope